- Charitable Wing
Pritha healthcare Charitable Society was a dream project of Dr Girjesh Kain which came into existence on January 2016. PHCCS covers approx 60 km radius around Moradabad.It screens patients for
- Conducted Free eye camps in and around Moradabad.
- Screened patients for refractive errors.
- Performing free Cataract + IOL surgeries
- Performing corneal transplant surgeries
- Distributed free spectacles and medicines
- Screened school children for refractive errors and eye diseased.
APKA EK KADAM BHAR SAKTA HAI INKE JEEVAN ME ROSHINI!!
PHCCS + Oracle Eye care looks forward to eradicate eye problems from the society. Our vision is healthy India.
PHCCS Mission - Our mission is to cover 1000+ villages in Moradabad and outskirts, to provide quality service to the underprivileged and help them retain and regain their vision.
- Eradicate blindness and eye problem
- Give them quality life and upgrade their living standard in every pos-sible way.
- Educate people about the importance of healthy & hygienic life.
- Doctors (M.S)
- Head office coordinators & Drivers
As a service oriented institution started with noble objective of reaching out quality eye care to the poor and needy, Oracle Eye Care Hospital treats 60% of its patients free of cost. Under these screening programs, patients found needing treatment are transported to the base hospital, given treat-ment along with medications and surgery which all is free of cost or at nominal cost.
- A driver on a salary.
- An optometrist on a salary.
- Currently we are providing sample medicines to the patients but in near future we’ll have to purchase it.
- Running expenses like diesel, food, and vehicle maintenance costs.
- Average surgery cost (SICS) is Rs. 2000/-
Blind Free India – A Reality Project
Interested in helping the blind receive the gift of sight? This campaign is a unique and ambitious project through which your active and extended support will help under-privileged patients to be operated free of cost on the dates specified by you every year.
Donate and make a visual difference in the lives of poor people. The dona-tions towards this scheme are: You may send in your cheque/ demand draft in favor of ‘Pritha healthcare Charitable Society (PHCCS)’.
|Cataract Surgery (SICS) Cost||Rs. 2,000.00|
|Phaco (suture-less) surgery of a poor patient having Cataract||Rs. 5,000.00|
|Corneal Transplant for a poor patient||Rs. 5,000.00|
|Glaucoma Treatment for a poor patient||Rs. 5,000.00|
|Blindness Screening Camp for 150-200 poor persons in a rural village or an urban slum||Rs. 10,000.00|
bank details for Donation
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Account Name||Pritha health care charitable society (PHCCS)|
|SBI IFSC Code||SBIN0000682|
|Address||State bank of India main branch Moradabad Uttar Pradesh India|
- Monday: 08:00AM - 8:00PM
- Tuseday: 08:00AM - 8:00PM
- Wednesday: 08:00AM - 8:00PM
- Thursday: 08:00AM - 8:00PM
- Friday: 08:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday: 08:00AM - 8:00PM
- Sunday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM